Customer Protect Mechanical Breakdown Insurance
CP supplies a huge range of car warranty products to over 3,000 dealers across the UK, Europe and South America. We can provide insured, uninsured and dealer managed programmes, all with adaptable cover levels to suit your requirements.
Your car refuses to start or breaks down? Even the most reliable of vehicles can let you down sometimes and cost a fortune to repair.
It’s always worth thinking ahead. A car that’s in perfect working order now may be more likely to break down as it ages.
It’s enough to keep you awake at night. Unless we can offer Mechanical Breakdown Insurance from Customer Protect.
Our car warranties are designed to help with the cost of repairs, including labour, VAT and replacement parts.
And when you consider that modern vehicles contain over 700 components, any of which might fail over time, the impact on your customer’s pocket could be painful.
Why not let CustomerProtect foot the repair bill instead? Just select the level of cover you require.
Significant benefits of our used car warranties
- Unlimited claims.
- Unlimited mileage.
- Day one cover.
- European cover.
- Contribution towards forward transportation.
- Contribution towards overnight accommodation.
- Contribution towards replacement vehicle hire.
- Roadside recovery.
Most of your customers will be aware of the strain day-to-day usage places on their vehicles. This includes suffering a breakdown at the side of the road or simply just wanting to keep their vehicle in showroom condition.
While it’s impossible to guarantee that the car will never suffer from a breakdown, Customer Protect warranties can provide total vehicle protection designed to mitigate the costs associated with vehicle repairs large and small either of which can cause significant disruption to your customer’s plans as well as their pocket!
Since 2004, over 3000 dealers in the UK have chosen to provide Customer Protect warranties when selling a vehicle, knowing that we offer award-winning products created by a trusted brand.
Hundreds of thousands of drivers are protected – the owners of cars, caravans, motorcycles, motorhomes, trucks and vans.
With increases in insurance premiums and rising fuel costs, car ownership is becoming more and more expensive. Plus, with maintenance and repairs crucial to the preservation of performance and resale value, keeping mobile doesn’t come cheap. With a Customer Protect warranty, you can rest assured that your vehicle will be protected, potentially saving you hundreds – if not thousands – of pounds.
Customer Protect Car Warranty:
- Bronze Plus - Listed parts covered, 3-48 month cover available, optional cover - turbo charger
- Silver Plus - Extended parts covered, 3-48 month cover available, optional cover - turbo charger, four wheel drive, air con', abs
- Gold - All Mechanical and Electrical, 3 - 48 month cover available
- Platinum - All Mechanical and Electrical including in car entertainment, catalytic converters, multi media packs, wear and tear, 3 - 48 month cover available
- Vans, Trucks and Coaches, 3 - 36 month cover available
- Level 1 - Listed parts covered
- Level 2 - Extended parts covered
- Level 3 - All Mechanical and Electrical
- Silver - Listed parts covering ANY motorhome.
- Gold - covers both the base vehicle and habitation equipment for ALL electrical and mechanical components fitted as part of the manufacturer’s original specification, including water ingress and delamination. Available for up to 36 months for motorhomes up to 5 years old and 36,000 miles with a maximum claims limit up to the purchase price of the motorhome.
- All Mechanical and Electrical cover, 3 - 48 month cover available
- Various claims limits available
MOT Test Guarantee:
- When your customer's vehicle fails an MOT test it covers the majority of major items on the VT30 (MOT test fail sheet) the cost of repairs, replacement parts, labour and VAT.
- Various claims limits available.
- Cover is available on an annual basis.
- Operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Available for commercial vehicles, motorhomes and motorcycles.