Warranty Terms & Conditions
Thank you for purchasing your used vehicle from us, we hope it gives you many miles of trouble free motoring for years to come.
Please note this is our own IN-HOUSE warrant not an insurance policy. Please ask your sales rep about warranty upgrades cover.
Our guarantee covers mechanical components for 3 Months / or 3,000 Miles whichever comes sooner, just labour.
WITH THE FOLLOWING EXCEPTIONS ARE NOT COVERED: -
1. All bodywork and paint (except that which is covered by an manufacturers corrosion warranty), water leaks, chrome and interior trim, all glasses (lights, mirrors and windows), wheels and tyres.
2. All items normally covered by routine servicing, topping up items lubricants anti freeze, etc or accepted wear and tear items i.e. wiper blades, brake pads, discs, drums, bulbs and fuses, rubber hoses and drive belts, road springs, shock absorbers.
3. Any vehicle modifications invalidate all warranty.
4. Exhausts, battery and radio systems are not covered.
5. We cannot be held responsible for failures attributable to accidental damage, abuse or neglect of routine maintenance.
In all cases, we will endeavour to be honest and fair in resolving any issues in a satisfactory manner.
Please Note The Following Conditions:
**Our In-house warranty does not include a recovery service as part of our guarantee/
We suggest you arrange breakdown cover through one of the major provider,
e.g. RAC, AA, Green Flag.
**As this is our own company guarantee, any rectification work must be carried out in our own workshops. It is also the responsibility of the customer to return the vehicle to our premises.
** Trade sales / Part exchanges to clear / or vehicles under £1500 are not covered under our warranty scheme unless agreed with the sales manger before purchase.